"The 1995 update to the atomic mass evaluation" by G.Audi and A.H.Wapstra,
Nuclear Physics A595 vol. 4 p.409-480, December 25, 1995.
- Atomic Mass: 167.9323678 +- 0.0000031 amu
- Excess Mass: -62998.997 +- 2.913 keV
- Binding Energy: 1365781.197 +- 2.922 keV
- Beta Decay Energy: B- -1679.106 +- 1.875 keV
R.R.Kinsey, et al.,The NUDAT/PCNUDAT Program for Nuclear Data,paper submitted to the 9 th International Symposium of Capture-Gamma_raySpectroscopy and Related Topics, Budapest, Hungary, Octover 1996.Data extracted from NUDAT database (Jan. 14/1999)
- Atomic Percent Abundance: 26.8%
- Spin: 0+
- Stable Isotope
- Possible parent nuclides:
- Beta from Ho-168
- Electron capture from Tm-168
N. J. Stone, Table of Nuclear Magnetic Dipole and Electric Quadrupole Moments, to be published. 2000 Courtesy of T. Burrows at BNL/NNDC.